Terms and Conditions
1. Hong Kong Young Writers Awards 2018 is organised by Playtimes: Unit 713, Level 7, Core E, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Cyberport, Hong Kong. P3 has the right to alter the Competition and Competition Rules or make exceptions without any prior notice.
2. No entry fee is required, and rights to the story belong to the author.
3. Playtimes reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, but in particular if any of the Competition Rules have been broken or if the material supplied is offensive, with violent content or illegal.
4. Playtimes will not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, loss, defect, delay, theft, alteration, or any other problem arising in the submission of entries.
5. By entering the Hong Kong Young Writer Awards 2018, you give Playtimes permission to contact you with regard to the competition.
6.Playtimes retains the rights to any publicity or marketing activity, which they deem necessary to promote either the Competition or its Entrants, their Entries, the Competition Sponsors and Playtimes themselves. Entrants agree to participate in any reasonable request byPlaytimes to fulfil marketing obligations relating to the Competition and their own Entry.
7. Playtimes will not distribute any material relating to the Entries or the Entrants themselves other than to Playtimes’s judging panels and readers, their own staff and to the Media set out in clause 6.
8. No personal data relating to the Entrants will be disclosed to any third party without the express permission of the Entrants.
9. The competition will be judged by a panel of judges. The judges may withhold some or all of the awards when the submissions are not of notable quality. In the event of a tie, the award will be shared. The judge’s decisions will be final.
10. P3 reserves the right to lightly edit the entries included in the anthology.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.